Dynamics 365 is a new, cloud-based enterprise software platform, bundling ERP, CRM and HCM products alongside Power BI reporting functions in one streamlined, unified package.
With its ERP and CRM capabilities broken down into several apps, Dynamics 365 is designed so that users can start with what they need, and grow at their own pace, adding new apps and functionalities as and when they need them. The solution will be based on Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing technology service hosted on data centers around the world.
Dynamics 365 integrates closely with existing Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Outlook, and will be able to connect to third-party programs. Due to its extensive capabilities and scalable nature, Dynamics 365 is already being positioned by industry-insiders as a direct competitor to major players in the CRM and ERP world.
Dynamics 365 is simply an alternative way to license and utilize business applications, albeit one with significant additional functions.
Transforming Business Houses with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Cloud
Power BI is a business analytics solution that lets you visualize your data and share insights across your organization, or embeds them in your app or website. Connect to hundreds of data sources and bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports. It helps Planning, Analytics and Reporting.
Create and share interactive data visualizations across global datacenters, including national clouds to meet your compliance and regulation needs.
Key Features :
Analysis of Data, Stored Anywhere, Content Packs, Print Dashboard, Natural Language Q&A, Custom Visualization, DAX Data Analysis Function, Get Data (Data Source), Integrate with Power BI.
What SHRAS can do?
SHRAS has strong proven expertise in integrations and had done many implementations, support, roll outs and upgrade projects for Health Care, Retail , Banking, Telecom and Oil & Gas.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is specifically designed for midsize and larger companies with core strengths in E Business, Manufacturing, service and also facilitates wholesale industry too.
- D365/AX/NAV Implementation.
- D365/AX/NAV Support.
- D365/AX/NAV Integration with third party applications.
- Financial Management.
- Human Capital Management.
- Business Intelligence & Reporting.
- Supply chain Management.
- Procurement and Sourcing.
- Project Management and Accounting.
- Sales and Marketing.
- Service Management.
How we are different?
- SHRAS ITS TEAM with composition of SME’s, Functional and Technical consultants with a strong reputation built on successful delivery around the world.
- We have been responsible for multiple successful projects across various domains.
- Bring deep and broad process, functional and technical expertise across the latest Microsoft 365 and Azure Cloud solutions.
- Have a rich experiences in CRM, Power BI and other emerging tools within Microsoft Products.
- SHRAS ITS understanding of Information systems integration is one of the most complicated – and risky – parts of an ERP or CRM implementation. If not planned out properly, system integrations often lead to cost overruns and project failure.
- Bring extensive industry experience. Commercially flexible, viable and ready to share the risk of these projects with our customers.